Friday, February 14, 2014

Meet the girl behind this blog!


               Hi everyone! Welcome to my mommy world. I'm MK (mommykris), wife to Arnold and mom to 6 year-old Nathaniel. As a stay at home mom, one of my biggest challenges is to balance everything. Raising my son, keeping the house clean and organize, trying to whittle down this mommy belly (you moms know what I'm talking about!), saving money at the grocery store, cooking, and learning how to be a better Christian Catholic, wife and mother. 

I blog about:

  • Home Organizing- Home inspiration, Balancing and organizing life
  • Mommy's CornerDIY's, Skin care, Married life, Mommy-hood, Faith talk 
  • Random Thoughts Parenting, Memory keeping, Restaurants we go to, Family travel/vacation 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets