Wednesday, March 5, 2014

REVIEW: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate


               My all time favorite skincare product that tend to be the one that simply works. A product that speaks for itself and the one that does exactly what it says on the bottle. Year 2012 when I first use Kiehl's product as part of my skincare regimen and until now it never fails me. That was two years ago (crazy right?), so I decided to write a review here on my mommy blog since I already use this product more than two years now. 

               Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate is an overnight elixir that contains 99.8% naturally derived ingredients like Squalane (Kiehl’s signature ingredient) a botanical lipid similar in molecular structure to natural skin lipids. Omega-6 fatty acids,
Evening Primrose Oil, and other essential oils including Lavender (NO parabens or mineral oil) that really works to replenish our skin with moisture. It works overnight to help our skin recover radiance, and to make our skin feel plump, smoother and supple.


 The serum is packaged in a heavy and expensive looking bottle


 with a little medicine dropper.


Just use 2-3 drops on cleansed face, and gently press it on your skin before massaging it in. I paired my Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate serum with The Body Shop face roller massager.


 It is very silky and easily absorbed.


I love to apply this right before going to bed. I use more than 2 drops to cover up to my neck area. The little bottle feels lush and the smell helps me relax my nerves. The lavender oil scent really stands out above all others, which is absolutely perfect since lavender is my favorite sleepy-time scent and that makes me feel extra special.


I’m wondering how I ever lived without it (lol).

               The question is "at magkano naman yan aber?" It’s 2,800.00 pesos at Kiehl's Trinoma Branch and 2,688.50 pesos at StraberryNET.com, (Yup I know, I know mahal sya but) it is absolutely worth it (in my opinion) kasi matagal sya maubos seryoso!, 2-3 drops goes a very long way. I highly recommend it especially to us moms na nasa late 20's, 30's and 40's. It is meant for all skin types, and will work wonders for the glow of our skin plus it has an anti-aging properties.







DISCLAIMER:
This is NOT a sponsored review. I am not paid to review the product that I mention above. I just want to share my full honest opinions/review about the product, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets