Friday, February 13, 2015

REVIEW: Naruko Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic

               Let's take a break for a while with my monthly organizing series (of course I didn't want to get burnt out from organizing the kitchen and pantry for two weeks straight haha, like other mommies out there, I need some girly girl thing too) and make some product review/first impression that I recently got laid my hands into.


(picture credit to my older sister)

               Naruko has been on my to-try skincare list for the longest time since I saw it in Fuzkittie's (real name: Juichia C.) video on youtube four years ago and she raved about this skincare line. Naruko produces one of best product especially for dry and dehydrated skin. Their product is also paraben and preservative free. That is why when I saw it in the nearest mall from where I live in, I get super excited and bought two products to try it out! (actually I just bought one and my sister paid for the other one hehe thanks ate Cha!)

*Kindly note that this is not a mere attempt to endorse their products for the sake of receiving compensations. With that said, I am in no way affiliated with Naruko, nor am I getting paid to do these reviews. So, without further do, let's get to it.

Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Night Gelly EX and Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Hydrator EX ♥♥♥ 

Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Night Gelly EX

As per the website said:
NARUKO Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Night Gelly EX is specially formulated for dehydrated skin. The perfect combination of Bulgarian Rose, Palmrosa, Rose Wood and Green Citrus essential oils helps to

• promote skin’s metabolism,
• hydrates skin immensely to supply and lock in water
• strengthens skin's health and oil balance
• prevent aging and smooth away fine lines
• reduce visible pores and firm up skin
• brightens skin and improves dullness

This intensive hydrating night gelly hydrates your skin from deep within during nighttime, combating and repairing skin dryness, fine lines and visible pores, giving you a supple, dewy and healthy skin.





Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Hydrator EX

As per the website said:
NARUKO Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Hydrator Ex can alleviate the problem of water shortage in the skin, hydrates, smoothes wrinkles and strengthens elasticity. With patented extract of white willow bark, together with hyaluronic acid, white fungus and other high moisture extraction components, skin is healed and replenished with moisture. The unique formula seals in moisture and promotes suppleness, hence reducing the appearance of fine lines and large pores.




~Please keep in mind~
My skin type: Dry, Asian
Age: 25-35
Pros
  • Absorbed in the skin well and fast
  • Doesn't leave the skin sticky in humid weather
  • Didn't cause me any breakouts
  • Skin is plumped and brightens when I wake up in the morning
  • Smells good
  • a bottle would last very long as you only need 3-4 drops and a pea-size (for the night gelly) for whole face and neck
  • It has so many other natural ingredients to improve skin condition
  • paraben and preservative free
  • Affordable!

Cons
  • Sm Watsons doesn't have a wide variety to choose from

My first impression
I use Naruko Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Night Gelly EX and Rose & Botanic HA Aqua Cubic Hydrator EX (whew! that was a mouthful product name) on my face and neck as night treatment.


When I woke up this morning, my face is plumped and it brightens my skin too. Would I recommend it? Definitely, as I have experienced good in my skin condition, elasticity and softness!



That would wrap up my first impression review!
(comment below if you want to see more first impression reviews or if you have any suggestions thanks!)


20 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. It made me curious about that brand. I hope this is available at SM Marikina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really sure if SM Marikina has but I'm hoping to so that you can also try it out. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Now I wanna try this! I like that it's not sticky. I have a very oily face so I don't need any more grease. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mommy Jhanis! One more thing that I like about this product is yung consistency nya watery sya kaya super bilis ma-absorb ng skin, unlike yung ibang moisturizer na parang pwede ka ng mag prito ng itlog sa mukha. =)

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, I see the difference! I also like how it looks, it doesn't look sticky at all...and you said so, too. I want to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mommy May! I was surprise din na it is not sticky or greasy when I apply it on my face. Try it too, I also want to hear your thoughts about this product. =) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I honestly haven't heard about this product brand before. I think hiyang sya sa yo! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mommy Nilyn! Naruko is a skin care line from Taiwan and I really like the creator named Niuer because none of their skincare products were tested on animals and the brand believes in helping the environment, creating products that are made from natural plant extracts and packaged in an environmentally friendly packaging. Perfect for sensitive, oily and dry skin. Naruko’s skincare products are also made to be free from artificial coloring, fragrance and parabens. =)

      Delete
  5. You look so fresh! How much is the cream?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mommy Tina! The night gelly (travel size) cost me 169php for 15grams. =)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hi there fashionista moma Sarah! The night gelly is 169php for 15g and the hydrator is 179pho for 30ml. I bought the travel size because I wanted to try it out first to see if it works for my skin. =)

      Delete
    2. Wow. I thought it would cost more. My sisters would love these.

      Delete
  7. Thats a very good review of the product. How much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mommy Juvyann! It's 169php for the night gelly and 179php for the hydrator. Thank you!

      Delete
  8. Looks like my skin would love this brand!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh I have dry skin, too! I'm curious tuloy to try this product out. I hope it's available in Davao!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seems you've found your "fountain of youth"! Your skin looks supple and smooth. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks promising! I haven't tried this product yet, but I guess, based on your review, that it will be worth it. -- Maria Teresa Figuerres

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have an oily skin, glad that this is not sticky. Ty for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets