Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Back by Kids' Demand: Hi5 House Hits Returns to Manila!



With 12 sold out shows in December, Hi-5’s biggest concert ever returns to Manila for more shows to delight their Filipino fans! Entitled “Hi-5 House Hits!”, the show will have a rerun on February 28 and March 1, 2015 at the Meralco Theater with 6 more shows. 

"Hi-5 House Hits" features all of Hi-5's most favorite, best loved songs for you to sing and dance to. These songs have been chosen by some very special people... all of you of course!

Date of Performances: 
Feb. 28, 2015 (Saturday)
11:00AM, 3:00PM, 7:00PM

March 1, 2015 (Sunday)
11:00AM, 3:00PM, 7:00PM

Venue: 
Meralco Theater
Ortigas cor. Meralco Avenue,
Ortigas Center, Pasig City

Ticket Prices:
          Seat                     Regular                HSBC Cardholder
     Category             Ticket Prices             Prices 10% OFF
   VIP                    PHP4,000                   PHP3,600
  GOLD                  PHP3,400                   PHP3,060
 SILVER                 PHP2,800                   PHP2,520



For more info go to HI-5 Facebook page

11 comments:

  1. Wow Hi-5 is really popular now. I remember when my kids were toddlers they weren't this in demand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When you wish upon a star..." I'm sure lahat ng mommies and daddies, nakanta na ito including you Mommy Kris! Hahaha! How i wish din mkapunta kami for sure, lahat ng parents and kids, nagssyawan sa seats nila. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son enjoys watching Hi-5 episodes. I wish that we can watch them live, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaahhh one of my son's favorite shows! I want to go but we're soooo far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sana we can have home grown talents like Hi-5, singing Filipino music for children fans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My girls love Hi5. We weren't able to watch because I prefer the old ones. Sila Casey, Fely and Lauren. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowwwww! I wish I could take my daughter to watch Hi-5! Shoe loves dancing and signing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! My son is not into high 5 though but loves singing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids learned so many things by singing their hit songs. We like their programs :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets