Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Monthly Organizing Series

               Hello there gorgeous mommies! Hope you all doing great this morning. I am extremely excited of what will be happening here on my blog! On my previous post I mentioned that I started organizing my home last October but I wasn't able to fully organize (in fact, there are a lot of areas in my home that aren't quite finished) because of school activities, Christmas parties, and Holiday is fast approaching.

              So... this year of 2015 I will continue what I already started and guess what? I will be sharing it with you on how I organize every space in my home and I hope you’ll join me in keeping it real and fun! Let's inspire and motivate each other, mommies.

It is all about working together and sharing ideas. Besides, organizing is so much fun when you have someone to do it with, Right? Don't worry it is not an overwhelming process. We're gonna make our organizing project one step at a time. Each month we will be focusing on different areas of our home and each task will be broken down into smaller and more do-able parts. Then at the end of this series we are going to tackle month by month on how to maintain an organized home.

               So, are you up for this, bloggy mommies? Are you ready to make your home clutter-free and organized? Join me and let's do this together! My posts will be (mostly) short and sweet and are simply intended to give you ideas for organizing your home frugally. This series begins on Monday, February 2, 2015. Each week I will be posting our task/to-do's on my Facebook and we all have 7 days to do it. Don't forget to take before and after photosWrite a blog about our weekly tasksShare your before and after pictures (I also need some motivation from you too, mommies)and/or share it over at Mommy Bloggers Philippines group. SHARING IS CARING! ;)


See you then!







14 comments:

  1. This excites me! I really need to de-clutter and organize our little space because a new baby is on the way. Can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you are expecting pala... congratulations! =) and thank you for joining me in this journey! God Bless!

      Delete
  2. As much I would love to join - I think I won't be able to pull through!
    hahaha.. I am weak. (and tamad!) Hihi..

    But organizing feels good after!!
    Declutter kasi eh! hehehe...

    Love, Didi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the idea! I have a bit of an OCD and organizing is therapy. I just hope to find the time for it in the busy weeks ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one's too exciting! I'm sorry but I'm a bit OCD, too, that's why these kinds of posts excite me. Weird ko lang. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great idea. I hope I can find time to participate on this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am almost done organizing the house. But this will be a great way to keep my mind on track on what is left out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds fun and exciting :) Hindi nawawala sa task ko ang magayos ng bahay at organized everything. I am thinking of buying another set of boxes para mas organized pa. Pero will look unto your tips and series baka may hindi pa ako alam na way :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been de-cluttering and organizing our home every month ata. And we are still renovating the kids room so our house is a mess :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is nice, looking forward to your posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great. I would love to learn from fellow OCD moms like me :) Looking forward to this :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excited na ako to see how to organize stuffs at home. Mejo hindi kasi ako magaling jan, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you gorgeous mommies! I‘m looking forward on your posts too! =) God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets