Friday, March 27, 2015

Nature Essentials | 100% Pure Maracuja Oil


               Two weeks ago Nature Essential was so kind to send me a sample of this Maracuja oil and I've been using it since the first day I received it. This face oil comes in a beautiful dark purple glass bottle, with a glass dropper. The Maracuja Oil was lighter than I expected and it smells like coconut oil but it was not over powering. This oil is cold-pressed from the maracuja fruit (passion fruit as we all know), native to Brazil. It is loaded with antioxidants and fatty acids that are good for your skin. It moisturizes a number of skin types from dry to oily and combination. It has a lot of healthy nutrients to moisturize dry skin but because they’re “good” oils they’ll keep your skin moisturized without causing your skin to accumulate the bad oils that cause breakouts and pimples.

               Here’s how I do it. I clean my face, pat dry, tone my face with my sake toner, and finish with this oil. I apply a few drops on the tip of my finger and gently dab the oil on different areas of my face, focusing more on the area around the nose, then I slowly spread it out to cover my entire face. I do not rub but rather “press” it in. Whatever is left, I pat it on my neck.

               Within the next few days, the condition of my skin improved so much (I cannot stress this enough but rather this product speaks for it self). I don’t see dry patches/crazy flakes around my nose anymore and my skin feels a lot more supple. I've also been getting less and less of those nasty, painful pimples (which I get from my monthly period) and the ones that are already on my face seem to dry up and heal pretty fast and it also helps fade the scarring too!

               Unlike Argan oil, the Maracuja oil feels incredibly light and thin, spreads easily and absorbs quickly! It doesn't take more than a minute for it to fully absorb and I don’t find it to leave any sticky, greasy, filmy feel on my skin at all. If you happen to somehow find it too greasy for your taste, try mixing it with your moisturizer so that it sinks in better.

              



~Please keep in mind~
My skin type: Dry, Asian
Age: 25-35
Pros
  • Absorbed in the skin well and fast
  • Doesn't leave the skin sticky in humid weather
  • Didn't cause me any breakouts
  • Skin is plumped and brightens when I wake up in the morning
  • a bottle would last very long as you only need 3-4 drops for whole face and neck
  • PURE OIL
  • paraben and preservative free
  • Affordable!

Cons
  • The smell was not ok for me compared to kiehl's midnight recovery concentrate. Pero tolerable naman. No big deal for me.

              Will I recommend it? Definitely. Just try it for yourself and see the difference.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets